Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories’ specialty ceramics' products help customers to address unique challenges in thermal and chemical processing, heat exchangers, industrial metrology, temperature sensing, brazing, mechanical seals, semiconductor wafer processing, sandblasting and renewable energy generation applications.
The specialty ceramics portfolio consists of a wide range of products, sold as well-known brands:
- Hexoloy® sintered silicon carbide
- Norbide® hot pressed boron carbide
- Noralide® hot pressed silicon nitride
- Silit® siliconized silicon carbide
- Advancer® N-Durance, Refrax 20E nitride bonded silicon carbide
- Alundum® Aluminum oxide materials
- Magnorite® MgO materials
- Durafrax® Alumina materials
- Lithafrax™ Lithium Aluminum Silicate inorganic fillers
Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories’ utilize materials expertise, innovative designs, creative engineering and precision manufacturing processes to deliver reliable solutions to global customers in automotive, chemical, aerospace, non-ferrous metals, nuclear and other renewable energy, industrial pumps and sealing industries; as well as OEM equipment makers and machine shops.
Solution By Application
Click on your application to find more: