Features and Benefits
- Rapid and precisely defined installation with increased tile flexibility
- Reduced tension and allowance for movement provides increased resistance to stress cracking
- Oxidation and corrosion resistance
- High mechanical load capability
- Excellent thermal conductivity Best long-term performance on the market
- Available for a wide range of tube diameters and spacings
- Anchorage to the tube wall is achieved via threaded bolts with round washers manufactured from heat-resistant steel.
- A backfilling mix of Refrax® Plusflow ensures high thermal conductivity and added protection against flue gases and anchor corrosion. This self flowing and self-compacting SiC concrete is specifically formulated to fill a defined gap between the tile and the tube wall, ensuring optimal contact with the wall and offering a second layer of protection.
- Tube walls in the ceiling area can be backfilled with the self flowing SiC concrete if the angles are greater than 15°. Angles smaller than 15° should be laid using SiC mortar such as Refrax® PROmor.
- Ceramic fiber gaskets compensate for movement in the boiler, distributing stress evenly.
Waste to Energy Refrax SiC - Article
Saint-Gobain provides outstanding refractory solutions for thermal treatment in the WTE market. Our tube protection systems are unrivaled protecting tube
Waste to Energy - Brochure
Waste to Energy Tclip system Tubes - Leaflet
Custom Designed SiC Tube Wall: Tile or Brick
Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories offers a robust combination of experience and expertise in the manufacture of custom silicon carbide shapes for tiles, bricks and blocks; enabling the delivery of a range of truly bespoke systems to customers.