Features and Benefits
- Excellent thermal conductivity and emissivity
- Chemically stable and non-wetting in contact with molten zinc and aluminum
- Durable design resists fractures caused by drossing and thermal shock
- Full line of complementary burner components and flame tube inserts
- Efficient and reliable heating performance
- Long service life - up to three times longer than other options
- Versatile and adaptable for use in a wide range of furnace types
How should Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories’ immersion tubes be preheated?
Careful preheating is important to avoid unnecessary thermal stress and possible failure. Saint-Gobain Performance Ceramics & Refractories’ experienced engineering teams are on hand to provide advice and support around specific furnace requirements.
What are the benefits of using ceramic radiant tubes?
Ceramic radiant tubes offer twice the heat output versus metallic tubes. This key advantage results in more efficient heating, less aggressive firing rates, lower operational costs and reduced furnace maintenance.